This is another GREAT tailgating dip. It is easy to make and everyone loves it. It doesn't look pretty, but it taste fantastic! Serve it with Fritos or tortilla chips.
Chili Cheese Dip
- 15 oz can chili with no beans
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 clove of garlic - crushed
- 1 tsp chili powder or southwestern seasoning
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together and put in small baking dish.
Bake for 20 -25 minutes, or until bubbly. Serve with Fritos.
CONNECT WITH PLAIN CHICKEN