slightly adapted from Cooking Light
- 1 (8-ounce) can reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 12 oz reduced-fat sausage (Jimmy Dean)
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup milk (I used 1%)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) carton Egg Beaters
- 2 Tbsp grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 375°.
Separate dough into triangles. Press triangles together to form a single round crust on a 12-inch pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Crimp edges of dough with fingers to form a rim. *This is important - if you don't make a rim the eggs will run off the dough and make a huge mess!*
Cook sausage in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until browned, stirring to crumble. Drain.
Top prepared dough with sausage, potatoes, and cheese. Whisk together milk, salt, pepper, and Egg Beaters. Carefully pour milk mixture over sausage mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake for 25 minutes or until crust is browned.
CONNECT WITH PLAIN CHICKEN