Baked Cheese Tortellini
adapted from Cooking What I Pin
- 2 (9-oz) packages refrigerated cheese tortellini (I used Buitoni)
- 1 (26 oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350.
Cook the tortellini per package instructions. Drain.
In a large bowl, stir together spaghetti sauce, cream cheese, milk, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese. Stir in cooked tortellini.
Pour into greased 9x13 dish. Sprinkle the mixture with the mozzarella cheese and the remaining parmesan cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
CONNECT WITH PLAIN CHICKEN