These turned out great! Chicken Legs didn't even know they had Greek yogurt in them! The potatoes were so creamy and packed full of great flavor. I've make these several times. I usually have a batch in the freezer ready to go at a moments notice! Give this version a try and let me know which one you like best.
Crack Potatoes Take Two
- 30-32 oz frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (98% fat free)
- 16 oz Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 Tbsp Ranch dressing mix
- 3 oz cooked bacon, chopped
- 5 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Preheat oven to 375. Spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
Mix together hash browns, soup, yogurt, cheese, Ranch mix, bacon and 5 Tablespoons melted butter. Spread into pan.
Combine crushed cornflakes and 1/4 cup melted butter. Spread over potatoes.
Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.