Slow Cooker Taco Chili
- 1 lb hamburger or ground turkey
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (10 oz) rotel tomatoes, drained
- 1 (11oz) can corn, drained
- 1 (15oz) can chili beans, undrained
- 1 (15oz) can black beans, drained
- 1 (8oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 Tbsp dried minced onion flakes
Brown beef/turkey in large skillet for 5-7 minutes. Drain fat and transfer meat to crockpot. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. Serve hot over a bed of Frito's and top with sour cream and cheese.
CONNECT WITH PLAIN CHICKEN