This is super simple and tastes great! We ate this for dinner and lunch the rest of the week. It tastes just as good, if not better, reheated. This will also freeze well. You can freeze all the ingredients before making it for a quick freezer meal, or you can make it and freeze the leftovers. Either way it is a hearty and delicious meal!
Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
- 2 or 3 boneless chicken breasts (depends on how big they are - I used 2 b/c my chicken was big)
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (I used 98% fat free)
- 1 can navy beans, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can Rotel - undrained
- 1 can Mexicorn, drained
- 1 (14oz) can chicken broth (I used fat-free low sodium)
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Cook on LOW 6-8 hours (can cook longer if necessary). Remove chicken from slow cooker and chop. Add chicken back to slow cooker and serve.
Freezer meal: place all ingredients in a ziplock freezer bag. When ready to cook, place contents of the bag in the slow cooker and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours. Remove chicken from slow cooker and chop. Add chicken back to slow cooker and serve.
CONNECT WITH PLAIN CHICKEN