This makes a ton. I usually half the recipe for us and we still have plenty of leftovers. This also freezes well. I love to make this for potlucks since it serves so many people and is easy to make. My secret to having this casserole ready in minutes is using a whole rotisserie chicken. I mix everything together while the pasta is cooking. Once the pasta is done, toss it in the chicken alfredo mixture and it is ready to bake. So quick and easy. We serve this with a simple salad and a little garlic bread. It is one of our favorite meals!
serves 8 to 10
- 1 (16-oz) package elbow macaroni
- 2 (10-oz) containers refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 (8-oz) container sour cream
- 1 (15-oz) container ricotta cheese
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (1-oz) package dry Ranch dressing mix
- 2 (3-oz) packages Oscar Mayer real bacon pieces
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
Stir together all ingredients and half of the mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Spread mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with remaining half of mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
CONNECT WITH PLAIN CHICKEN