This "Cracked Out" Sour Cream Cornbread is great with soup, chili, beef stew, baked chicken or any grilled meat. Really, it is good with anything! We make this all the time. Give it a try at your next meal!! I promise it will be a hit!
- 1 cup self rising corn meal
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup creamed corn
- 1 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup cooked, chopped bacon
- 1 Tbsp dry Ranch dressing mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable/canola oil
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly spray an 8x8-inch pan with cooking spray.
Mix together all ingredients. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until golden brown.