These bars are so easy to make and they taste fantastic! You have to let them cool completely before cutting and serving. I tried to sneak a sample while they were warm and the bars were too crumbly. They tasted a million times better once they were cooled. I suggest cutting these into pretty small squares; they are pretty rich. They would be the perfect treat for your Valentine!
Peanut Butter Snickers Magic Bars
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (10-oz) bag Snickers baking bites
- 1 1/4 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 1 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk (Eagle Brand regular, chocolate or caramel)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over top of graham cracker crumbs. Top with snickers, peanuts and peanut butter chips.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely before cutting into bars.
CONNECT WITH PLAIN CHICKEN