This Slow Cooker Ranch Chili might be the best chili we've ever made. It was SOOO good! It was even better the next day for lunch. We love to top the chili with corn chips, cheese, sour cream and jalapeños. Serve this with a nice pan of Southern Cornbread for a quick and easy meal!
Slow Cooker Ranch Chili
- 1 1/4 pound ground beef
- 1 1/4 pound stew meat
- 2 Tbsp minced onion flakes
- 1 (15-oz) can chili beans, undrained
- 1 (15-oz) can petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10-oz) can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 (14.5-oz) can beef broth
- 1 (6-oz) can tomato paste
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 (1-oz) package ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef until no longer pink. Drain fat and add to slow cooker. In the same skillet, cook the stew meat just until browned, about 3 or 4 minutes. Add to slow cooker.
Add remaining ingredients, cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.