Steaks are one of our favorite meats to grill at home. I would put our grilled steaks up against any of the top steakhouses in the country. Chicken Legs is a master griller! To cook a great steak, you (obviously) need a good cut of beef, but you also need a really good marinade. You want a marinade that adds great flavor but doesn't overpower the steak.We were having a few people over for dinner last weekend, and I wanted to kick up our usual steaks. I decided to make these Black & Bleu Steaks - USDA Prime Filets coated in fresh cracked black pepper, stuffed with bleu cheese and marinated in our favorite marinade. I was worried that stuffing the bleu cheese inside the steaks would be difficult (I've never stuffed steaks with bleu cheese before). Well, it wasn't difficult at all! I cut a slit in the side of the steaks, pressed the bleu cheese crumbles together and stuffed it right inside. Super easy. It didn't come out when we grilled the steaks either! Success.
The steaks can marinade all day in the fridge. I say the longer the better! I stuffed the steaks with bleu cheese right before we put them on the grill. I can't recommend these steaks enough. The flavor was fantastic! The Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce really put the flavor over the top. I can't wait to make them again!
- 4 (8-oz) steaks
- 2 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce (1/2 cup = 8 tbsp = 2 tbsp / serving)
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese crumbles
Coat both sides of steaks with freshly cracked black pepper. Place steaks in a large resealable plastic bag. Whisk together Worcestershire sauce and Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce. Pour over steaks, turning to coat well. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes, up to overnight for more flavor. Turn steaks occasionally.
Prepare grill. Remove steaks from resealable plastic bag. Cut a 2-inch slit into side of the steak - do NOT cut all the way through the steak. Stuff each steak with 2 Tablespoons of bleu cheese.
Cook steaks on grill until they have reached the desired doneness.
What is your favorite recipe with Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce? Tell me in the comments for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!Entry Instructions:
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 6/10/2016 – 9/04/2016
Be sure to visit the Kikkoman Sauces brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
Connect with Kikkoman on Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram