I made some chicken marinated in a gluten-free marinade. For one of the side dishes, I made this Gluten-Free Summer Spaghetti Salad. It was CRAZY good! Tons of fresh summer vegetables, mozzarella cheese and gluten free pasta tossed in Italian dressing. Super easy to make and it tasted fantastic.
I used Ronzoni Gluten Free® pasta in this dish. It is made with white rice, brown rice, corn and quinoa. I was really surprised. It actually tasted great! It really did taste just like regular white pasta.
I served the pasta in this Gluten-Free Summer Spaghetti Salad at the cookout and no one could believe it was gluten-free. Everyone raved about it. There were no leftovers and everyone asked for the recipe. Who knew cooking gluten-free could be so easy and delicious?!?!
Gluten-Free Summer Spaghetti Salad
serves 10 to 12
- 1 (12-oz) box Ronzoni Gluten Free® Thin Spaghetti
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 squash, diced
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 (2.5 oz ) can sliced olives, drained
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1 (16 oz.) bottle Italian dressing (gluten-free)
Cook thin spaghetti according to package directions, then drain and rinse in warm water.
Place tomatoes, zucchini, squash, peppers, onion, olives, and cheese in a large bowl. Add cooked thin spaghetti noodles and mix well.
Pour Italian dressing on top of the spaghetti and vegetables and mix until completely combined.
Visit Ronzoni Gluten Free® pastas: Official Website|Facebook|Twitter|Pinterest
What is your favorite summertime pasta dish? Share it with me in the comments for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 6/13/2016 - 11/13/2016
Be sure to visit Ronzoni’s brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!