We recently moved into a new house. We love it! We had a few people over to check out the new place, and I wanted to make a few quick snacks. I decided to whip up this Baked Pizza Hummus Dip. It was super easy to make and everyone raved about it! Even professed hummus haters loved it!!
The base of this Baked Pizza Hummus Dip is my secret weapon - BUSH’S® Hummus Made Easy. For this recipe, I used a can of BUSH’S® Garbanzo beans and a pouch of BUSH’S® Classic Hummus Made Easy. I added some tomato paste, Italian seasoning, garlic and Parmesan cheese to the mix and blended it all together in the food processor.
I spread the hummus in a pie plate, topped it with mozzarella, more Parmesan and our favorite pizza toppings. I used mini pepperoni, green bell peppers and olives. Feel free to change those toppings up. Onions, mushrooms, ham, sausage, bacon, pineapple - get creative!! There are no wrong toppings.
I baked the Pizza Hummus Dip and served it with some bell pepper slices and pita chips. This was the first thing to go! Everyone loved it.
If you haven’t tried BUSH’S® Hummus Made Easy pouches yet, you must do so ASAP. They are located next to BUSH’S® beans at the grocery store. I LOVE how easy they are to customize. I also love that we can have freshly made hummus anytime we want! Perfect for an afternoon snack or a ridiculously easy party appetizer.
serves 8 to 10
- 1 (15 oz.) can BUSH'S Garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (6 oz.) package BUSH'S Classic Hummus Made Easy
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. jarred minced garlic
- 5 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- olive slices
- chopped green bell pepper
Combine the BUSH'S Garbanzo beans, BUSH'S Classic Hummus Made Easy, tomato paste, Italian Seasoning, garlic and 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese to the food processor. Blend until desired consistency.
Spread the hummus into the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate. Top with mozzarella cheese and remaining 3 tbsp. Parmesan cheese. Top the cheese with pepperoni, olives and bell pepper.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve with bell pepper slices and pita chips.
What's your favorite quick snack recipe? Share it with me in the comments for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 8/16/2016 – 8/31/2016
Be sure to visit BUSH'S® brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!