Last week we were grilling up some delicious BBQ. We love homemade cornbread with BBQ, so I decided to jazz up our usual recipe and add some broccoli and cheese. Oh, wow! This stuff was SOOOO good! We ate way too much of the Broccoli Cheddar Cornbread, and loved every single bite! It was perfect slathered with butter. YUM!
This is the BBQ that we ate last week.
Have you seen the Tony Roma's BBQ in the grocery store?
I saw them last week and decided to give them a try.
I was really intrigued with the ribs - the package said they are ready in about 15 minutes.
I love ribs, but they are so time-consuming to make at home.
With the promise of delicious ribs in 15 minutes, I had to try Tony Roma’s Fall-off-the-Bone Pork Ribs!
The ribs come fully cooked in a foil pan ready for the grill or the oven.
We threw them on the grill for 15 minutes, basting a few times.
O-M-G! SO good!!
They were just as good as any restaurants.
We devoured the whole rack! I actually wish I had made two racks!
We loved the ribs. I especially loved how easy they were to make.
These ribs would be PERFECT for tailgating this fall.
Back to the cornbread, this stuff is crazy delicious!
And with only 6 ingredients, it is super easy to make.
Give this a try at your next BBQ! I promise it will be a huge hit!!
Broccoli Cheddar Cornbread
- 2 cups Enriched Self-Rising Buttermilk White Cornmeal Mix
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 1 (10-oz) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
Pour vegetable oil into a 12-inch iron skillet. Place into cold oven and preheat to 425 degrees.
In a large bowl, whisk together cornbread mix, flour and buttermilk. Whisk until smooth. Stir in broccoli and cheese.
Once oven has preheated, remove skillet from oven. Pour cornbread batter into hot skillet. Return skillet to oven and bake for 35 or 40 minutes.
What's your favorite easy BBQ recipe?
Share it with me in the comments for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!Entry Instructions:
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 8/17/2016 - 12/31/2016
Be sure to visit the Tony Roma's Brand Page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!