One Pot Chili Cheese Pasta
- 1 (15oz) can chili with beans
- 1 (15oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 8 oz uncooked campanelle or penne pasta
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
In a large skillet, combine chili, tomatoes, garlic, chili powder, pasta and chicken broth. Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to low.
Cook for 15 to 17 minutes, until pasta is done and most of the liquid has been absorbed.
Stir in cream cheese until incorporated. Remove skillet from heat. Top pasta with cheddar cheese. Serve immediately.