As I said, there are only 3 ingredients in this Pimento Cheese Hummus: Garbanzo beans, cheddar cheese and a package of the new BUSH’S® Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Made Easy. We are LOVING BUSH’S® Hummus Made Easy pouches. They are located right next to the BUSH’S® Beans at the grocery store. I absolutely love how easy it is to customize hummus to our taste. We made a Southwestern Hummus Dip a few months ago and loved it. I couldn’t wait to try a different flavor.
I often use chopped roasted red peppers in my pimento cheese recipe, so I immediately knew I needed to try the BUSH’S® Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Made Easy to make hummus pimento cheese.
This Pimento Cheese Hummus couldn’t be any easier to make. Simply drain and rinse the beans, add the beans, BUSH’S® Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Made Easy pouch and cheese to the food processor and pulse until it reaches the desired consistency. It literally took about 2 minutes from start to finish. We love to have this for an afternoon snack.
There is one more variety of BUSH’S® Hummus Made Easy that I haven’t tried yet - the Classic Hummus Made Easy pouch. I will be giving it a try very soon - stay tuned!!
Pimento Cheese Hummus
- 1 (15 oz.) can BUSH'S Garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (6 oz.) package BUSH'S Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Made Easy
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Combine the BUSH'S Garbanzo beans, BUSH'S Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Made Easy and shredded cheese in the food processor. Blend until desired consistency.
What's your favorite variety of hummus? Tell me in the comments for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available
This sweepstakes runs from 8/1/2016 – 8/15/2016
Be sure to visit BUSH'S® brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!