We are obsessed with the Taco Soup. I've made this so many times that I've lost count. This version is different that my usual version. This version of Taco Soup has a bottle of beer and some green beans added. It is CRAZY good! Chicken Legs requests this at least once a week. It makes a lot. It tastes great reheated and you can even freeze the leftovers for later.
I make this Taco Soup on the stove and it is ready in about 20 minutes. You can definitely make this in the slow cooker. I would cook it on LOW for 6 to 8 hours. This would be great for a party or potluck. Just whip up a batch of cornbread and you have a super quick and easy meal!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15-oz) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.25-oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14.5-oz) can green beans, drained
- 1 (15-oz) can Ranch Beans, undrained
- 1 (14.5-oz) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (12-oz) can/bottle beer
- 1 (10-oz) can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 (1.25-oz) package taco seasoning
- 1 (1-oz) package Ranch dressing mix
In a large stockpot, cook ground beef until no longer pink, drain. Return to pot.
Add remaining ingredients to the pot, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 25 minutes.