3-Ingredient Brown Sugar Italian Pork Chops – seriously THE BEST pork chops EVER! Only 3 ingredients and ready in under 30 minutes!! Pork chops, brown sugar, Italian dressing mix. There are never any leftovers. We make these at least once a month. SO good!
Remember this recipe
Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later!Pin This Recipe
This is a variation on one of our all-time favorite chicken recipes. We LOVED the chicken version, so I decided to see how the brown sugar and Italian dressing mixture would taste on pork chops. OMG! THE BEST! We both absolutely loved these pork chops. SO much flavor. The best part of this recipe is that is literally takes a minute to put together.
These 3-Ingredient Brown Sugar Italian Pork Chops are our new “go-to” recipe for pork chops. We’ve made them several times over the past month and love them every time. I do suggest lining your pan with aluminum foil. The brown sugar mixture gets sticky while cooking. The foil makes cleanup a breeze! Serve the pork chops with some green beans and scalloped potatoes for a quick weeknight meal!
3-Ingredient Brown Sugar Italian Pork Chops
- 8 boneless pork chops
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 (0.7-oz) packet Italian Dressing Mix
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Combine the brown sugar and Italian dressing mix. Coat both sides of the pork chops with the brown sugar mixture. Place in prepared pan. Top pork chops with any remaining brown sugar mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Turn broiler on HIGH. Broil pork chops until brown sugar caramelizes, about 1 to 2 minutes. Watch it carefully so it doesn’t burn!