- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 ounces shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (16oz) French bread loaf
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Melt the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the artichoke hearts, Mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and sour cream. Stir to blend. Remove from the heat and cool.
Slice the bread lengthwise and scoop out some of the center. Spoon the artichoke mixture evenly into the bread shell and sprinkle with the cheddar cheese. Place each half on a baking sheet and cover lightly with aluminum foil.
Bake for 25 minutes, then remove the foil and bake for another 5 to 8 minutes or until the cheese melts completely. Cut into slices and serve warm.