Artichoke Salsa – CRAZY good!! Artichokes, diced tomatoes and green chiles, mushrooms, black olives, red wine vinegar, cilantro, garlic slat and hot sauce. Serve with chips or spoon over grilled chicken. I took this to a dinner party and there were no leftovers! Everyone asked for the recipe!! A big hit! #salsa #veggies #dip #partyfood
It is FINALLY time for college spring football! My team has their spring game this weekend. The “game” will be fun, but I am really looking forward to seeing all of our friends! I am also looking forward to making this Artichoke Salsa again. Artichokes, tomatoes, olives, mushrooms, red wine vinegar, garlic, hot sauce and cilantro. Ridiculously good! I made this for a party and people went crazy over it! There were no leftovers and everyone asked for the recipe.
We served this as a dip, but it would be fantastic on top of some grilled chicken or a steak. You could even use it as a bruschetta type appetizer on top of some toasty bread slices. It is really versatile and tastes great! It makes a lot, so it is perfect for a summer party!
Now we start the count down to the REAL college football kickoff! Go team!
- 2 (10-oz) cans diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained
- 2 (4-oz) jars sliced mushrooms, drained and chopped
- 1 (14-oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4-oz) can sliced black olives, drained
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- dash hot sauce
- Combine all ingredients. Cover and chill for an hour or two before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.