Garlic Parmesan Breadstick Bones for Halloween
This is my final Halloween recipe for the week – Breadstick Bones! We had these with the spaghetti casserole I posted yesterday. They were SO simple to make and are very festive for this time of year. I used refrigerated garlic breadstick dough and brushed them with some Parmesan and melted butter. They were downright frightful! Whip up a batch for your Halloween bash!
Garlic Parmesan Breadstick Bones Recipe
- 1 can (8-count) refrigerated breadsticks
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Separate the breadsticks and cut in half to make 16 pieces of dough.
- Cut the ends of each breadstick about an inch down the middle roll them down to make the bone shape.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Combine parmesan and melted butter and brush over bones.
If you can’t find refrigerated breadsticks, you can use a can of refrigerated pizza dough and cut it into strips.
MORE HALLOWEEN RECIPES:
So easy and cute, what a fun idea that kids can help make.
Very cute! I don't think I've seen the garlic ones.
What a cute idea, and simple too! Love it!
These look scarily delicious! I love your holiday spirit! Can't wait to see what you come up with for Thanksgiving and Christmas 🙂
Those are just too awesome!
Now that's a great Halloween idea!