Buffalo Chicken Bites – creamy buffalo chicken dip baked in wonton wrappers. PERFECT for parties and tailgating!! I love these bite-sized appetizers!! Can adjust hot sauce to make the dip fit your tastes. Everyone RAVES about this yummy appetizer recipe! Always gone in a flash!
I love buffalo chicken dip! It has been staple at our tailgates for years. I decided to give our favorite dip a twist and make individual Buffalo Chicken Bites. OMG! SO good! I think these bites are perfect for tailgating. I love one bite snacks! I could not stop eating these yummy Buffalo Chicken Bites!! I am obsessed!!
These Buffalo Chicken Bites are super easy to make. The chicken mixture could be made ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator until you are ready to make the wonton bites. These Buffalo Chicken Bites taste great warm out of the oven or at room temperature. I transport these to the parking lot in my Portable Pyrex Set. It has a hot/cold pack to keep the food warm. I just pop the hot pack in the microwave right before we walk out of the door and put the Buffalo Chicken Bites it in the insulated carrier. It is amazing how well it works at keeping my tailgating food warm!! You can check it out here–> http://amzn.to/2eNCwz4
This recipe uses a pack of 48 wonton wrappers. I find the wrappers in the produce section at my grocery store. I had the hardest time finding them the first time I used them! Thankfully, I know where they are now.
Yield: 48 bites
Buffalo Chicken Bites
prep time: 5 MINScook time: 18 MINStotal time: 23 mins
- 2 cups cooked finely chopped chicken
- 1 (8-oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Ranch dressing
- ¼ cup hot pepper sauce (Franks)
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (12-oz) package wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray mini muffin pan cooking spray. Press wonton wrappers into mini muffin pan cups.
- Mix together chopped chicken, cream cheese, Ranch dressing, hot sauce and shredded cheese. Scoop chicken mixture into wonton cups.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until wontons are golden brown.