Buffalo Chicken Pizza Bites
- 2 cans refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 12.5 oz can white meat chicken, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. Original Frank’s Hot Sauce
- 4 tsp premade Ranch dressing
- cooking spray
- Buffalo-Ranch Sauce:
- 1 cup premade Ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup Original Frank’s Hot Sauce
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Mix together chicken, Original Frank’s Hot Sauce, ranch cream cheese and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
Unroll one roll of pizza dough. Roll the dough into a 12″ by 8″ rectangle. Cut dough into 24 squares. Repeat with remaining roll of pizza dough.
Place 1 teaspoon of chicken mixture on each square. Lift up each square and wrap the dough around the toppings. Grab the four corners first and then squeeze the seams shut. Place seam side down in a lightly sprayed mini-muffin pan. Spray tops of rolls with cooking spray and top with remaining 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese.
Place rolls in oven. Bake 8-10 minutes, or until lightly golden on top.
While pizza bites are baking, mix together remaining ranch and Original Frank’s Hot Sauce.
Serve pizza bites warm with side of buffalo-ranch for dipping.