Cheesy Burrito Casserole
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (1 oz) package taco seasoning
- 1 (10 oz) can Rotel tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Fiesta Cheese Soup (Campbell’s)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 large flour tortillas
Preheat oven to 350.
In a large skillet, brown ground beef. Drain. Return to skillet and stir in taco seasoning, Rotel tomatoes and black beans. Heat for 5 minutes. Set aside.
In a small bowl combine soup and sour cream. Set aside.
Lightly spray a 9×9-inch pan with cooking spray. Tear up 3 tortillas and place in bottom of pan. Spread half of the sour cream mixture over tortillas. Top with half of meat mixture. Top meat with half of cheese. Repeat layers.
Bake 25-30 minutes until bubbly. Top with additional sour cream and salsa, if desired.