Cheesy Garlic Pinwheels – herb & garlic seasoning, cream cheese, mozzarella baked in pizza dough – I could eat the whole batch! Can add your favorite pizza toppings and make White Pizza Pinwheels! Great as a side with pasta or as an appetizer with warm sauce.
These Cheesy Garlic Pinwheels are dangerously delicious! I have to exercise a ton of self-control not to fill up on these at dinner. We like to serve them with pasta or just as an appetizer with some warm spaghetti sauce. Either way, they are great!
How to Make Cheesy Garlic Pinwheels
These pinwheels are super easy to make. Combine softened cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, Herb & Garlic Soup mix, and milk. Spread the mixture over refrigerated pizza dough. Roll up, slice, and bake.
- The filling uses a packet of Lipton’s Savory Herb with Garlic Soup and Dip mix. It is next to the famous Lipton’s Onion Soup Mix in the store. I’ve found it at Walmart, Kroger and sometimes Publix.
- I also use the Garlic Soup Mix in a White Pizza Dip – equally delicious! It is really a great mix. I am brainstorming for other ways to use it.
- I used two cans of refrigerated Pillsbury Pizza Dough.
- Can add chopped pepperoni or any of your favorite pizza toppings to the filling and turn these into White Pizza Rolls,
- Since there are only two of us, I usually make half a recipe. The filling keeps for several days in the fridge.
What to Serve with Garlic Bread
These pinwheels are great for dinner or served as an appetizer with some warm pizza/spaghetti sauce. Give these Cheesy Garlic Pinwheels a try and jazz up spaghetti night! I promise they will be a hit! Here are a few of our favorite recipes from the blog that go great with this yummy cheese bread:
Cheesy Garlic Pinwheels
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp milk
- 2 (13.8-oz) tubes refrigerated pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Mix together garlic soup mix, cream cheese, mozzarella and milk.
- Unroll pizza crusts, then top evenly with filling. Roll, starting at longest side, jelly-roll style. Cut into 32 rounds.
- Bake for 13 minutes, or until brown.
Remember this recipe.
Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later!Pin This Recipe