- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 (2.8oz) packages bacon pieces
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen country-style hash-brown potatoes, thawed
Preheat oven to 350˚. Lightly grease a 1-1/2-quart baking dish.
In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, butter, dressing mix, and bacon. Add hash browns, stirring to combine. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.
Bake 30 minutes; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 10 minutes more, or until hot and bubbly.