Cheesy Taco Muffins
Cheesy Taco Muffins – perfect game day food. So easy to make and they taste fantastic. Ground beef, taco seasoning, diced tomatoes and green chiles, Bisquick, cheddar cheese, and buttermilk. Bake in mini muffin pans. I took the whole batch to our tailgate and only had a few leftover, and they reheated well for breakfast the next morning. #gameday #appetizer #mexican #taco #muffins #partyfood #beef
Easy Cheesy Taco Muffins for Parties
Looking for an easy game day appetizer? These Cheesy Taco Muffins are perfect for watching all the college bowl games and NFL games this weekend. They are super easy to make and taste great. This is a delicious alternative to our usual sausage balls. They are easy to transport to the parking lot and parties. They taste great hot out of the oven or at room temperature. Dip them in some salsa, ranch or a combination of both. Let the party begin!
How to Make Taco Cheese Muffins with Cheddar Cheese Soup
These Cheesy Taco Muffins are super easy to make. Start by cooking the ground beef or turkey. Drain the fat. Add a packet of taco seasoning and a can of diced tomatoes and green chiles. Allow the taco meat to cool slightly. Add a can of Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup, Bisquick, cheddar cheese, and buttermilk. Scoop the batter into mini muffin pans and bake.
Tips for Making Cheesy Taco Muffins
- Can use ground beef or ground turkey.
- I find the Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup at Target.
- If you can’t find Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup, you can substitute Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- Buttermilk substitute – 1 Tbsp vinegar or lemon juice plus enough milk to make one cup. Let sit 5 minutes before using.
- Can use mild, regular, or hot Rotel diced tomatoes & green chiles.
- Can use any cheese you prefer in place of cheddar cheese.
- Can make regular sized muffins. You will need to increase the baking time.
- Can make Cheesy Taco Muffins in advance and reheat when ready to serve. To reheat, cover in foil and bake at 350ºF for 20 to 30 minutes.
Easy Taco Cheese Muffins Made with Bisquick
- Cheesy Fire Crackers
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Celery
- Warm Corn Dip
- Sweet & Spicy Boneless Wings
- Instant Pot Boiled Peanuts
MORE APPETIZER RECIPES:
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.