Club Sandwich Party Rolls – so good! ham, turkey, roast beef, bacon and cheddar are rolled up (cinnamon bun style!) in soft, fluffy pizza dough. Then they’re drizzled with a brown sugar dijon glaze and baked until golden, gooey, and crispy. They are seriously so good!! I could eat them everyday!! Great for tailgating, brunch, lunch, dinner and parties! Always the first thing to go!
These Club Sandwich Party Rolls were a HUGE hit at our last football party. They were the first thing to go. I should have doubled the recipe! Next time I will. Everyone gobbled these yummy sandwich rolls up. I can see why everyone went nuts over these rolls. They are seriously delicious! Ham, turkey, roast beef, BACON, and cheese topped with a sweet and savory sauce. Heaven!!
These Club Sandwich Party Rolls are great for brunch, lunch, dinner, parties – really just about any occasion. You can make these rolls the night before bake the next day. These would be great to take to a new mom!
These Club Sandwich Party Rolls transport to the parking lots easily. The rolls taste great hot out of the oven or at room temperature. Make the rolls in a foil pan and pop them on the grill when you get to the parking lot to warm them up! I use a Portable Pyrex Set that has a hot/cold pack. I pop the hot pack in the microwave right before we walk out of the door and put it in the insulated carrier. It is amazing how well it works at keeping my tailgating food warm!! You can check it out here–> http://amzn.to/2eNCwz4
Club Sandwich Party Rolls
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- 5 slices thinly sliced deli turkey
- 5 slices thinly sliced deli ham
- 5 slices thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (13.8-oz) can Pillsbury™ Classic Pizza Crust
- ½ cup butter
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough and press into a 13×18-inch rectangle. Sprinkle cheese over dough. Top with turkey, ham, roast beef and bacon. Starting with long side, roll up dough; press edges to seal.
- Cut dough into 12 slices. Place cut side down into prepared pan.
- In a small sauce pan combine ingredients for glaze. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Spoon glaze over rolls.
- Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes.
*post contains affilate links
I made these the other night and they were delicious! Thanks so much for the recipe!