Corn and Rice Casserole Recipe – only 4 ingredients! Corn, Rice, Soup & Cheese. It is THE BEST corn casserole I’ve ever eaten! Can be made ahead of time. Quick side dish recipe!
Remember this recipe.
Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later!Pin This Recipe
This is THE BEST corn casserole I’ve ever made. It is SOOO good. Seriously! Chicken Legs and I both absolutely loved this. I couldn’t believe how great it was because it only has 4 ingredients! Four! How awesome is that?!
We served this with some yummy grilled chicken and green beans. The Corn and Rice Casserole was the star of the meal. I could have actually eaten it as my meal! It was that good. This has become a family favorite. If you are short on time, this could be made ahead of time and refrigerated or even frozen. It is already back on our menu this weekend. YUM!
As I said, this Corn & Rice Casserole is a favorite at our house. It goes great with just about everything – chicken, pork, beef. Here are a few of our favorite recipes from the blog that go great with this yummy side dish:
Corn and Rice Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Cook rice according to package directions. Mix together rice, corn, ½ cup cheese and soup. Place in pan, top with remaining ½ cup cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- I suggest using Unsalted Cream of Chicken Soup in this dish to control the sodium.
- You can buy it by the case at Amazon: https://amzn.to/49n4uZE
- Need Gluten-free Cream of Chicken Soup? You can buy it here: https://amzn.to/3MtqQ1s
- Here is our recipe for Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup: https://www.plainchicken.com/homemade-cream-of-chicken-soup/