Corn and Rice Casserole Recipe – only 4 ingredients! Corn, Rice, Soup & Cheese. It is THE BEST corn casserole I’ve ever eaten! Can be made ahead of time. Quick side dish recipe!
Remember this recipe
Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later!Pin This Recipe
This is THE BEST corn casserole I’ve ever made. It is SOOO good. Seriously! Chicken Legs and I both absolutely loved this. I couldn’t believe how great it was because it only has 4 ingredients! Four! How awesome is that?!
We served this with some yummy grilled chicken and green beans. The Corn and Rice Casserole was the star of the meal. I could have actually eaten it as my meal! It was that good. This has become a family favorite. If you are short on time, this could be made ahead of time and refrigerated or even frozen. It is already back on our menu this weekend. YUM!
As I said, this Corn & Rice Casserole is a favorite at our house. It goes great with just about everything – chicken, pork, beef. Here are a few of our favorite recipes from the blog that go great with this yummy side dish:
Ginger Marinated Pork Tenderloin – a little sweet, a little tangy, and a whole lot of yummy. Pork tenderloin marinated…
Corn and Rice Casserole
- 1 (5-oz) package yellow rice
- 1 (11-oz) can Mexicorn, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of chicken soup
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Cook rice according to package directions. Mix together rice, corn, 1/2 cup cheese and soup. Place in pan, top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.