Crack Chicken Tender Roll-Ups – our favorite weeknight meal!! Frozen chicken fingers, cheddar cheese, bacon, and ranch wrapped in crescent rolls and topped with cream of chicken soup and milk. Seriously delicious!! I always have to double the recipe for my family. We never have any leftovers! #chicken #casserole #chickencasserole #weeknightdinner #easydidnner
Remember this recipe.
Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later!Pin This Recipe
These Crack Chicken Roll-Ups are one of our favorite weeknight meals. This casserole is so easy to make and it tastes fantastic!!! Frozen chicken fingers, cheddar cheese, bacon and ranch wrapped in crescent rolls topped with a yummy sauce. My favorite!!
I used frozen chicken fingers in this recipe. There is no need to thaw the chicken before assembling and baking. The chicken will cook while the casserole bakes. Talk about easy dinner prep!! To make the roll-ups, place a piece of cheese, bacon, and the chicken tender on a crescent roll and roll it up. Place the crescent rolls in a baking dish and top with the sauce. Pop the dish in the oven and dinner is done.
We served this chicken with some Roasted Green Beans and Homemade Chicken Rice-A-Roni. This is seriously one of our favorite meals. It is so quick and easy to make and it tastes great! Here are a few more of our favorite side dishes that go great with this casserole:
Crack Chicken Roll Ups
- 1 (8-oz) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 4 slices cheddar cheese, cut in half
- 8 frozen chicken tenders
- 3 Tbsp bottled Ranch dressing
- 1 (10.75-oz) can Cream of Chicken soup
- ½ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Spread 1 teaspoon of ranch dressing on top of each roll.
- On wide end of crescent roll, place ½ slice cheddar cheese, 1 slice bacon and 1 chicken tender. Roll up and place in prepared baking dish.
- Whisk together cream of chicken soup and milk. Pour over crescent rolls.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.