Cracked Out French Bread – crazy addictive! French bread topped with cheddar, bacon and ranch. We could not stop eating this! Serve as a party appetizer or as a side dish to your meal. Either way, this will be gone in a flash!!!
Stop what you are doing and make this “Cracked Out” French Bread right now! Right now!! I made this the other day for us to snack on and we could not stop eating it. Seriously delicious! I mean, how could it be bad? Cheddar, bacon and ranch baked on top of French bread. SO yum!
This “Cracked Out” French Bread makes a great party appetizer. There is never any left when I serve this! It is always gone in a flash! You could even serve this bread as a side at lunch or dinner. If we are serving it as a side dish, I make half one day and half the next day. If I make the whole batch, we will eat it. Neither of us have any self control around this bread! Make this ASAP! I promise you won’t regret it!
“Cracked Out” French Bread
- 4 Tbsp butter, softened
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 loaf French bread, split in half lengthwise
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup cooked chopped bacon
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Spread butter on bread and sprinkle with garlic powder. Place bread under the broiler until it’s slightly brown and crispy.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cheese, bacon and ranch dressing and divide evenly over bread. Bake 10-12 minutes, until cheese is melted. (longer if you want the bread crispier) Let sit a few minutes before slicing.