- 24 oz spaghetti
- 2 (15oz) jars garlic Alfredo sauce (can use light)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (26oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb Italian sausage or ground beef
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions, drain.
In large bowl, stir together Alfredo sauce, mozzarella, milk, and Italian seasoning. Add spaghetti and toss until well coated.
Pour spaghetti mixture into 9×13 pan lightly sprayed with cooking spray. Top spaghetti with Parmesan cheese.
Cover dish aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes.
While pasta is baking, prepare meat sauce. Brown Italian sausage in skillet. Drain and return to skillet. Add spaghetti sauce and simmer.
Remove pasta from oven. Cut into squares and top with meat sauce.