Enchilada Dipping Rice – seriously delicious!! Serve as a dip with chips or as a main dish. Everyone LOVES this yummy Mexican casserole!!! Ground beef, taco seasoning, enchilada sauce, cheese soup, refried beans, rice and cheese. Can make in advance and refrigerate until ready to bake. We make this at least once a month! SO good!!! #mexican #casserole #dip
Remember this recipe.
Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later!Pin This Recipe
I can’t believe this is the last Football Friday post of the season. It feels like we just kicked off the season. I’m going to miss watching all the games and eating all the yummy tailgating food!!! The last recipe of the season is a favorite! I really think I saved the best for last with this Enchilada Dipping Rice. Rice, taco meat, enchilada sauce, diced tomatoes and green chiles, refried beans and cheese!
You can assemble this Enchilada Dipping Rice ahead of time and bake when ready. I used ground beef in this dip, but feel free to swap it for ground turkey if you are looking to cut down on the calories. You can use either brown or white rice – just use your favorite. Fat-free refried beans also work great in this dish.
We served this Enchilada Dipping Rice as a dip with some tortilla chips. SO good! We ate this for lunch and absolutely LOVED it!! It would also be great spread on some tortillas. You could even just serve this as a main dish and garnish it with your favorite taco toppings. Sour cream, guacamole, olives, lettuce, tomatoes. SO versatile.
Enchilada Dipping Rice
- 2 lbs ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 (1-oz) package taco seasoning
- 1 (10-oz) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 (10-oz) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 (10.75-oz) can condensed Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup (or plain cheese soup)
- 2 cups cooked white or brown rice
- 1 (16-oz) can refried beans
- 4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Add taco seasoing and diced tomatoes and green chiles to meat in skillet. Stir and cook on low for 5 mintues. Remove from heat.
- Place cooked meat in large bowl. Add enchilada sauce, cheese soup, cooked rice, refried beans. Stir to combine,
- Spread rice mixture into prepared pan. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake until heated through, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve with chips for dipping or garnish with favorite taco toppings and serve as a main dish.