Fire Crackerz – spicy Cheez-Its – coated in red pepper flakes and Ranch dressing – SO addictive! Great for parties!
Remember this recipe
Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later!Pin This Recipe
This a variation on my favorite Ranch Oyster Crackers. I swapped out the oyster crackers for Cheez-Its and added some red pepper flakes for a little heat. They were fantastic! I love Cheez-Its, so I know I would love them.
This is super easy to make and can be made days in advance. These can pack a lot of heat, so adjust the red pepper accordingly. I used a lot and they were HOT. I suggest starting with a tablespoon of red pepper flakes and tasting the crackers. You can add more if you are a spicy heat lover.
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1 (1-oz) package Ranch dressing mix
- 3 to 5 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 (13.7oz) box Cheez-Its crackers
- Preheat oven to 250ºF.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients. Spread crackers on large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway through. Cool and store in a resealable bag.