OMG – best pasta ever! I found this recipe floating around on Pinterest and immediately put it on the menu. We both loved this dish. It was seriously the best cheesy pasta dish we’ve ever had. We served it as a side dish, but you could add some chicken or sausage and have a great main dish.
Four Cheese Pasta
Taste of Home
- 16 ounces ziti or small tube pasta
- 2 cartons (10 ounces each) refrigerated Alfredo sauce (I used light)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1-3/4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350.
Cook ziti according to package directions; drain and return to the pan. Stir in Alfredo sauce and sour cream. Spoon half into a lightly greased 3-qt. baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine the eggs, ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese and parsley; spread over pasta. Top with remaining pasta mixture; sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan.
Cover and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly.