Glazed Chicken Minis – chicken nuggets wrapped in crescent rolls and baked in a sweet and savory brown sugar glaze. I took these to a party and they were gone in minutes!!! Crescent rolls, frozen popcorn chicken, brown sugar, butter, poppy seeds, and Worcestershire sauce. I have zero self-control around these things! Dangerously delicious!! A MUST for all your tailgates and parties!
Easy Chicken Nugget Appetizer
These Glazed Chicken Minis are incredible. I have a SERIOUS weakness for Chick-fil-a’s Chicken Minis, and these Glazed Chicken Minis are no different. Chicken nuggets wrapped in crescent rolls and topped with my favorite brown sugar glaze and baked. I can’t believe I never thought to make this before. OMG! I ate WAY too many of these yummy Glazed Chicken Minis. These ended up being my lunch when I was testing the recipe because I couldn’t stop eating them. SO good! These are delicious hot out of the oven or cooled to room temperature. This dish is perfect for tailgating, holiday parties, potlucks, and breakfast!
How to Make Glazed Chicken Minis
These Glazed Chicken Minis are very simple to make. It starts with frozen popcorn chicken nuggets. You are going to wrap each nugget in ⅓ of a crescent roll. Place the chicken in a baking pan. Next, make the sauce. Melt together butter, brown sugar, dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and poppy seeds. Pour the glaze over the crescent wrapped chicken and bake.
- You are going to need a total of 12 refrigerated crescent rolls.
- It is easier to cut the crescent rolls into thirds using a pizza cutter.
- I used the Southern Style Chicken Nuggets from Sam’s Club in this recipe. I also make these with Tyson Anytizers Popcorn Chicken. Any brand of popcorn chicken will work.
- There is no need to thaw the chicken before assembling the crescent bites. It will cook along with the crescent rolls.
Glazed Chicken Minis Are Great for Parties
This recipe makes 36 chicken bites. I took these to our football party last week and they were gone in a flash. Who can resist sweet and savory chicken wrapped in crescent rolls?!? I know I sure the heck can’t. I can promise you these will be on my holiday party menus too! SO good!
These crescent bites have quickly become a favorite in our house. I have a feeling these will also become a favorite in your house too! Whip these up for you need a delicious appetizer or breakfast! Here are a few of our favorite recipes to round out your party spread that go great with these yummy chicken bites:
Glazed Chicken Minis
- 1 (8-oz) tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (4-oz) tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 36 pieces of frozen popcorn chicken
- ½ cup butter
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll both cans of crescent rolls; separate into 12 triangles. Cut each triangle lengthwise into 3 narrow triangles.
- Place the frozen chicken piece on wide side of each triangle. Roll up and place in prepared pan.
- In a small saucepan combine butter, brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire and poppy seeds. Bring to a boil and pour over chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown.
Remember this recipe.
Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later!Pin This Recipe