Greek Marinated Tomatoes – only 2 ingredients! Great way to use up all those yummy ripe tomatoes. Such an easy side dish recipe. Also great in salads, bruschetta, or ton top of sandwiches. Such an easy and versatile recipe! #greek #tomatoes #salad #sidedish
Last year we were invited over to my Becky’s parent’s house for the 4th of July. We had a big spread of ribs, baked beans, Watermelon salad and these Greek Marinated Tomatoes. OMG! Y’all these tomatoes are stupid easy and they taste incredible! You are looking at two ingredients and about 5 minutes of prep work. Slice the tomatoes, pour the dressing over them, and let them hang out in the fridge until you are ready to serve them. Easy Peasy!
I used Ken’s Greek Dressing. I love Ken’s dressings and their Greek dressing is delicious. If you can’t find Ken’s any oil-based Greek dressing will work just fine.
How to Serve Marinated Tomatoes
These marinated tomatoes are so versatile. You can use them in just about anything. Here are a few of our favorite ways to eat these yummy tomatoes:
- as a simple side dish with grilled meats, chicken salad, or egg salad
- on top of a sandwich
- to make the ultimate BLT
- with oregano and feta for a salad
- with mozzarella and basil for an amazing Caprese salad
- chopped up in bruschetta
- drizzled with balsamic vinegar
- add cucumbers and onions to the marinade for an easy tomato and cucumber salad
Here are a few of our favorite recipes from the blog that also go great with these yummy tomatoes:
Greek Marinated Tomatoes
- 6 to 8 medium ripe tomatoes
- 1 (16-oz) bottle Greek dressing
- Slice tomatoes into 1/4-inch slices.
- Place tomato slices in a ziplock bag or large plastic container. Pour Greek dressing over tomatoes.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours up to overnight.
Remember this recipe
Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later!Pin This Recipe