Grilled Fruit PizzaGrilled Fruit Pizza – the perfect ending to all your summer cookouts! Super easy to make – spray a mixture of fruit and naan bread with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spray and grill. Spread grilled naan with a mixture of mascarpone and brown sugar. Top with grilled fruit. Garnish with mint, honey or balsamic. Also great with ice cream or frozen yogurt!
Grilled Fruit Pizza is an Easy & Delicious Dessert
Summer is just around the corner. It’s time to start dusting off the grill! I share a lot of grilled recipes on the blog, but I noticed I didn’t have a grilled dessert recipe. I decided to kick-off the summer grilling season with this Easy Grilled Fruit Pizza. OMG! SO easy and SOOOOO good! You definitely want to save room for this delicious dessert. Buttery grilled fruit on top of mascarpone cheese and grilled naan flatbread. This is the perfect summer dessert!
How to Grill Fruit
Have you ever grilled fruit on the grill? If not, you are totally missing out! It is delicious! It is also incredibly easy to make! Simply spray the fruit slices with some I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spray and put it on the grill for a few minutes. SO easy!
I love to use I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® when grilling. It gives the food a nice buttery taste without all the fat and calories. The best part about using the spray is there is no cleanup! Just spray directly from the compact bottle. Easy Peasy!
As I mentioned, there are no fat or calories in each serving of the original spray. I love to spray it on just about everything – popcorn, toast, and it is AMAZING on grilled veggies!! YUM! Here are the details on each serving of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Original Spray :
- 0 calories per serving (7 sprays=5 calories)
- 0 grams of fat per serving
- 0 cholesterol
- 0 Sodium
- 0 trans fat
- 100% buttery taste
I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! can be found in the Dairy/Margarine/Butter section at Walmart or online through Walmart Grocery Pick Up. Y’all know I LOVE Walmart Grocery Pick Up!
How to Make Grilled Fruit Pizza with Mascarpone
Assembling the Grilled Fruit Pizza is very simple. Combine some brown sugar and mascarpone cheese. Spread that mixture on top of the I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! sprayed grilled naan bread. Top the mascarpone with the grilled fruit. Add a garnish of mint and you are set!
The mixture of grilled fruit is entirely up to you. I grilled watermelon, pineapple, peaches, oranges, strawberries, and kiwi. I added some fresh blueberries on top of the pizza because I LOVE fresh blueberries. Just use what is in season and this Grilled Fruit Pizza will be delicious.
You can mix up the mascarpone and brown sugar mixture ahead of time and refrigerate until ready to assemble the Grilled Fruit Pizzas. Use any leftover mascarpone mixture as a fruit dip! YUM!
How to Serve Grilled Fruit Pizza
We love to drizzle this Grilled Fruit Pizza with some honey. It is also delicious with some ice cream or frozen yogurt! You could even do a drizzle of balsamic vinegar. It all sounds incredible!
This Grilled Fruit Pizza is so easy to make and is a real show stopper. It is the perfect ending to all your summer cookouts! So grab a bottle of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Original Spray and fire up the grill!
Grilled Fruit Pizza
- 1 (8.8-oz) package naan flatbread (2-count)
- 1 (8-oz) container mascarpone cheese, softened
- 6 Tbsp brown sugar, packed
- Variety of sliced fresh fruits (such as oranges, peaches, watermelon, strawberries, pineapple, and kiwi)
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spray
- 2 Tbsp honey
- fresh mint for garnish, if desired
- Combine softened mascarpone and brown sugar. Set aside.
- Lightly spray naan bread with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spray on both sides.
- Spray cut fresh fruit with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spray.
- Prepare grill. Place flatbread on the grill and cook 1 to 2 minutes per side, until starting to brown. Remove.
- Add sliced fruit to grill and cook 3 to 5 minutes, until starting to char. Remove.
- To assemble the Grilled Fruit Pizza: spread grilled naan bread with mascarpone mixture and top with grilled fruit.
- Sprinkle fresh blueberries on top of grilled fruit.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with fresh mint, if desired.
Save any leftover mascarpone mixture for a quick fruit dip later.
May use any mixture of fresh sliced fruit you desire.
This Grilled Fruit Pizza is also delicious drizzled with balsamic vinegar.
MORE GRILLING RECIPES:
Grilled Corn Salad
Pineapple Grilled Chicken
Steakhouse Pork Chops
Best Burgers Ever
Peaches & pineapples – sounds soooo good!