Grilled Huli Huli Pork Chops – pork chops marinated in a quick homemade ginger bbq sauce and grilled. Brown sugar, ketchup, ginger, soy sauce, garlic, sherry and pork chops. Can use boneless or bone-in pork chops. Save some of the marinade to baste pork chops when grilling. The whole family went back for seconds!! #grilling #porkchops #grillingrecipes
New favorite alert! These Grilled Huli Huli Pork Chops are ridiculously good! Pork chops marinated in a quick homemade ginger BBQ sauce and grilled. The pork chops are tender, juicy, and packed full of amazing flavor!!!
We used bone-in pork chops for these Grilled Huli Huli Pork Chops. They weren’t very thick, so they cooked in just a few minutes. You can use boneless pork chops or thick bone-in pork chops. Just make sure to cook them until they reach 145ºF.
To maximize the flavor of these Grilled Huli Huli Pork Chops, reserve a little of the marinade to baste the chops with they are cooking. Serve the pork chops with some Pineapple Casserole, Pineapple Baked Beans, or Pineapple Slaw to complete the tropical feel of the meal!
Grilled Huli Huli Pork Chops
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 6 Tbsp ketchup
- 6 Tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2½ Tbsp sherry or chicken broth
- ½ tsp dried ginger
- 1½ tsp minced garlic
- 6 to 8 (2½-lbs) pork chops (boneless or bone-in)
- In a small bowl, mix the first six ingredients. Reserve 1/2 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate.
- Pour marinade over pork chops and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. (I put the pork and marinade in a gallon ziplock bag)
- Remove pork chops from marinade and grill until done, approximately 8 to 10 minutes, until the pork reaches 145ºF internal temperature.
- Baste pork chops with reserved marinade during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
Remember this recipe
Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later!Pin This Recipe