Italian Asparagus – our favorite asparagus recipe!! Such an easy side dish!! Fresh asparagus, diced Italian tomatoes, garlic salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, parmesan and bread crumbs. SO easy! Ready to eat in under 30 minutes! Goes with everything – chicken, pork, steak, casseroles, pasta. Great for an easy weeknight side dish, cookouts and dinner parties. SO good! #asparagus #sidedish #vegetable
Remember this recipe
Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later!Pin This Recipe
Asparagus is one of our favorite quick side dishes. It is super easy to make and only takes a few minutes to bake. This Italian Asparagus is one of our all-time favorite asparagus recipes. Fresh asparagus topped with tomatoes, Italian seasoning, parmesan and breadcrumbs. YUM!
This makes a great weeknight side dish and it is also great for any summer cookouts or dinner parties. It is ready in under 30 minutes. You can assemble the dish ahead of time and refrigerate until you are ready to bake. Great if you are entertaining!
We make this all the time. Chicken Legs LOVES it! We serve it with just about everything – grilled chicken, pork, steak, casseroles, pasta. Give this a try ASAP!
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 (14.5-oz) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano, drained
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Line bottom of baking dish with asparagus. Top with drained tomatoes.
- Sprinkle tomatoes with garlic salt, Italian seasoning and pepper.
- Combine grated Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. Sprinkle over asparagus.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.