King Ranch Bubble Up
- 12 oz cooked chicken, chopped (half a rotisserie chicken)
- 1 can (10 ¾ ounce) Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can (10 ounce) Rotel Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 8 oz Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (12oz) can Pillsbury Grands Jr Biscuits (10 count)
Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
In a microwave safe bowl, melt Velveeta cheese on high 60 seconds in the microwave. Stir in soup, Rotel tomatoes, garlic and onion powder. Microwave on high and additional 1-2 minutes, until smooth. Stir in chopped chicken.
Cut biscuits into quarters. Stir into chicken and cheese mixture. Pour mixture into prepared 9×13-inch pan.
Bake for 30 minutes.