Marinated Ribeyes – the most flavorful steaks we’ve ever eaten!!! Marinate the ribeyes in a mixture of BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce, steak sauce, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, steak seasoning, hot sauce, pepper and garlic. Marinate a few hours to overnight. These steaks were better than any restaurant! YUM! #grill #ribeye #steak #marinade #steakmarinade #grilling
Restaurant-Quality Grilled Ribeye Steaks
We usually grill filets when we grill steak. I saw these GIANT ribeyes at the butcher shop last week and knew we had to give them a try. I whipped up a marinade and let the steaks hang out overnight in the fridge. We fired up the grill for lunch. OMG! These Marinated Ribeyes were AMAZING! SO much flavor. My mouth is watering just thinking about these delicious ribeye steaks!
How to Make the Best Ribeye Steak Marinade
I marinated the ribeyes in a mixture of BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce, steak sauce, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, steak seasoning, hot sauce, pepper, and garlic. SO good! Place the steaks in a ziplock bag and pour the marinade over them. Refrigerate the steaks a few hours to overnight. Remove steaks from the marinade and grill.
- I used Lea & Perrins Steak Sauce. You can use any steak sauce you prefer, such as A-1.
- For the BBQ sauce, I like to use Sweet Baby Rays or Stubbs BBQ Sauce.
- I used Frank’s Hot Sauce for the hot sauce. I also like Crystal’s.
- We let the steaks marinate overnight. If you don’t have that long, just let them marinate as long as you can.
- You can use this marinade on any cut of steak you prefer – ribeye, filet, sirloin, T-bone, NY Strip, porterhouse, or skirt steak.
- I don’t have a grill. Can I cook the steaks inside? Yes! You can cook the steaks on the stovetop or in the oven. I use a combination of both. I pan sear the steak in a skillet and finish it off in the oven. Here are the instructions: https://www.plainchicken.com/steakhouse-filets/
- Here are instructions on how to cook ribeye steaks in the air fryer: https://www.plainchicken.com/air-fryer-ribeyes/
What to Serve with Steak
We grilled the ribeyes to medium-rare, and they were perfect. All you need is some Crack Potatoes and a salad for a restaurant-quality meal. The leftovers are great in your morning eggs or in a wrap for lunch. We loved these steaks so much that we making them again this weekend. We might like this better than our usual filets!
Here are a few of our favorite recipes from the blog that go great with this flavorful steaks:
Creamy Italiano Salad
Creamy Italiano Salad with Homemade Dressing Recipe – our favorite salad!!! Romaine, tomatoes, thinly sliced seedless cucumbers, sliced banana peppers,…
Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes – THE BEST potatoes EVER! Everything cooks in the same pan – easy cleanup! Only 5 ingredients!…
Steakhouse Mac & Cheese
Steakhouse Mac & Cheese – copycat from Seagar’s Steakhouse in Destin, FL – tender pasta baked in a quick camembert…
Oven Roasted Asparagus and Tomatoes
Roasted Asparagus and Tomatoes – takes one minute to toss together and is ready to eat in 15 minutes! SO…
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbsp steak sauce
- 2 tsp Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 4 (8-oz) beef ribeye steaks
- Whisk together BBQ sauce, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, steak sauce, steak seasoning, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, hot sauce, and garlic.
- Place steaks in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour marinade over steaks. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
- Remove steaks from marinade. Grill until desired doneness.
Remember this recipe.
Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later!Pin This Recipe
Will try for this weekend as rib eye's are on sale for $6.97 lbs. Think I will put on the smoker @ 220 degrees and pull off at 130 degrees internal for med rare. I expect at rest they will rise to at least 135 degrees.
Okay, we're going to be living at our grill this summer! Not that that's a bad thing. I was going to ask how you choose the best ribeye, but it sounds like you can't go wrong at an actual butcher shop. Adding this to my menu plan!
We usually buy our steaks at the butcher shop. I just trust them to give me a good one!! Costco also has really good steaks.