Mexican Street Corn Casserole – all the flavors of Mexican street corn but requires no flossing after eating! Corn, mayonnaise, sour cream, lime, parmesan, pepper jack, chili powder and feta. Can make ahead of time and refrigerate until ready to make. Great for potlucks, cookouts and the holidays! You might want to double the recipe – this doesn’t last long!
Remember this recipe
Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later!Pin This Recipe
I am in love with this Mexican Street Corn Casserole. It has all the flavors of Mexican street corn but requires no flossing after eating! That’s a win in my book!!
Have you ever had Mexican Street Corn? It is corn on the cob slathered with mayonnaise and covered in cheese. Sounds amazing, right? I had some summer corn in the freezer, so I decided to whip up a quick Mexican Street Corn Casserole when we grilled out last week. OMG! SO good! It is hard to beat baked corn and cheese.
This corn casserole only takes a few minutes to make. You can even mix this up ahead of time and refrigerate overnight. Perfect for a quick weeknight side dish or even the upcoming holidays! If you are serving this to a crowd, you might want to double the recipe. It doesn’t last long!
Mexican Street Corn Casserole
- 5¼ cups corn, approximately 7 ears of corn
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup sour cream
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×9-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine corn, mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, chili powder, parmesan cheese and pepper jack cheese.
- Pour corn mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 40 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with feta cheese.