Mini Taco Spaghetti Pies – two favorites combined into one delicious dish!!! Bake in a muffin pan for a fun meal! Spaghetti, eggs, parmesan cheese, ground beef, taco seasoning, Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles, spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese, butter, cheddar cheese. Can freeze leftovers for a quick meal later. Since they are small, they reheat in a flash! Our new favorite way to eat tacos and spaghetti!
Remember this recipe.
Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later!Pin This Recipe
Taco Spaghetti Pies made in a Muffin Pan
These Mini Taco Spaghetti Pies combine two of my favorites into one yummy dish! Tacos & Spaghetti. It is the best of both worlds! I loved the individual pies. We ate these for dinner and had the leftovers for lunch. They tasted great reheated! We just popped the leftover spaghetti pies in the microwave for a minute or two. Perfect!
How to Make Taco Spaghetti Pie
Can I Freeze these Mini Taco Spaghetti Pies?
Absolutely! You can make these spaghetti pies ahead of time and refrigerate or freeze unbaked for later. If you are baking these Mini Taco Spaghetti Pies after refrigerating overnight, you may need to add a couple of minutes to the baking time. If you are baking these Mini Taco Spaghetti Pies after freezing, thaw completely before baking as directed below.
If you want to freeze the leftover baked Mini Taco Spaghetti Pies, just wrap the individual muffins in plastic wrap and store in a freezer bag. Thaw them before reheating in the oven or microwave. Since they are small, they reheat in a flash!
What to serve with Mini Taco Spaghetti Pies
These Mini Taco Spaghetti Pies are great on their own or with a quick Mexican side dish. Here are a few of our favorite Mexican side dish recipes:
Mini Taco Spaghetti Pies
- 1 lb ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 (1-oz) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (10-oz) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- ¼ cup water
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and put in bowl. Mix together spaghetti and butter. Add whisked eggs and ½ cup parmesan cheese. Toss to coat, making sure all pasta is coated. Divide spaghetti into 12 muffin cups. Press down into cup.
- While pasta is cooking, brown ground beef in skillet. Drain fat. Add taco seasoning, diced tomatoes, and green chiles and water. Simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in spaghetti sauce and set aside.
- Mix together cottage cheese, ¼ cup parmesan cheese, and dried parsley. Divide cheese mixture over spaghetti.
- Top each spaghetti muffin with sauce (you may have some leftover). Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes, until cheese is lightly brown. Serve with any leftover sauce.