Poppy Seed Chicken Roll Ups – heaven in a pan!! Chicken and cream cheese wrapped in crescent rolls and topped cream of chicken soup, milk, cheese, and poppy seeds. These are on the menu at least once a month! Everyone gobbles these up – we never have any leftovers. Our family’s favorite chicken casserole!! #casserole #chicken #chickencasserole #chickenrecipes #easydinnerrecipe
These Poppy Seed Chicken Roll Ups are a new favorite. We’ve eaten them several times over the past month, and I just can’t seem to get enough of them! We serve them with some green beans and Homemade Chicken Rice-A-Roni. All of my favorites on one plate!!
The key to making this in a snap is already having your chicken cooked and chopped. I used some chopped rotisserie chicken. I always have chopped rotisserie chicken in the freezer for quick meals like this one. It is my secret weapon! I prefer Costco’s rotisserie chickens – they are big and cheap!
This is one of my all-time favorite meals. This is enough for 3 or 4 people – just depending. I always make a whole batch for Chicken Legs and me. I love having the leftovers for lunch the next day! YUM!
Here are a few of our favorite side dish recipes that go great with this yummy chicken casserole:
Poppy Seed Chicken Roll Ups
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 4- oz cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1 (8-oz) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Combine chicken, cream cheese, and 1 cup cheese. Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Top the large part of the crescent triangle with the chicken mixture. Roll crescent rolls up. Place in prepared pan.
- Mix together milk, cream of chicken soup, poppy seeds and remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Pour over crescent rolls.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes, until bubbly.
Remember this recipe
Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later!Pin This Recipe