Secret Ingredient Cheesy Garlic Bread – 5 simple ingredients and ready in 10 minutes! Pizza crust, mozzarella, garlic, butter, and honey. Quick and easy bread recipe. Everyone LOVES this cheesy bread!! Can serve as a side dish with pasta or top with some pepperoni and basil for an easy appetizer! #pizza #garlicbread #honey
The BEST Garlic Cheese Bread
This Secret Ingredient Cheesy Garlic Bread is a family favorite. It is crazy good! I found this recipe online. It caught my eye because it is cheesy garlic bread that is drizzled with honey. Honey on garlic bread? How interesting! I had to give it a try. The result? It was actually really good! It was much better than any pizza place’s cheese sticks! We almost ate the entire thing by ourselves. You must give them a try ASAP!
How to Make Cheesy Garlic Bread with Honey
This Secret Ingredient Cheesy Garlic Bread is super easy to make. Start with a precooked pizza shell. Top the crust with garlic butter, mozzarella cheese, and drizzle it with a little bit of honey. Pop it in the oven and that is it. It literally takes about 5 minutes to make.
- I like Boboli or Stonefire Naan for the crust.
- I used mozzarella cheese on this garlic bread. You can use any cheese that you prefer – Italian cheese blend or provolone would be delicious.
- You can use any honey you prefer on this pizza. I suggest Mike’s Hot Honey It is honey infused with chili peppers. O-M-YUM!
- Feel free to top the cheese bread with any of your favorite pizza toppings or herbs. Pepperoni, basil, and oregano would be delicious.
- This makes a great side dish, appetizer, or main dish!
What to Serve with Honey Garlic Bread
This Cheesy Honey Garlic Bread is a favorite at our house. It is super quick to make and tastes great! It goes great with salad, pasta, casseroles, pizza. Basically anything! Here are a few of our favorite recipes from the blog that go great with this garlic bread:
Secret Ingredient Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Combine butter and garlic. Spread over pizza crust. Top with mozzarella cheese and drizzle with honey.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted. Slice and enjoy!
Remember this recipe.
Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later!Pin This Recipe