Slow Cooker Steak Soup – sirloin roast, beef broth, onion soup mix, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, and egg noodles. Cooks all day in the crockpot – even the noodles. Serve with some crusty bread for an easy weeknight meal!
Remember this recipe.
Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later!Pin This Recipe
This time of year I love to have soup for dinner. Soup is easy to make and warms us up on these cool Fall nights. This Steak Soup has quickly become a new favorite. We’ve made it several times in the past few weeks and just can’t seem to get enough of it.
The soup starts with browning some chopped roast and then tossing it in the slow cooker with some beef broth, onion soup mix, tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce. About 15 minutes before you are ready to serve the soup, toss in some egg noodles and let them cook until tender. I love that the noodles cook in the slow cooker!
This Slow Cooker Steak Soup is SO delicious! It is hard to believe that something so simple can taste so good. Serve this with some crusty bread for a complete meal! Comfort food at its best.
Slow Cooker Steak Soup
- 2¼ lb sirloin tip roast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 (1-oz) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups uncooked medium egg noodles
- Combine roast, flour, salt and pepper in a large ziplock bag. Seal and shake to coat beef.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove beef from ziplock bag, discard any excess flour mixture. Sauté beef until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Place meat into slow cooker. Add onion soup mix, beef broth, tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce. Cook on LOW for 8 hours, until beef is tender.
- Add noodles to slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 15-30 minutes, until noodles are tender.