Taco Ranch Bites – seriously delicious!! Only 6 ingredients! Ground beef, taco seasoning, diced tomatoes and green chiles, cheddar cheese, ranch dressing, and phyllo tart shells. Can make ahead and refrigerate or freeze for later. I always have a batch in the freezer for a quick snack! Great for tailgating and parties! I never come home with leftovers. Everyone LOVES these cheesy taco bites. #tailgating #taco #beef #ranch #appetizer #partyfood #freezermeal
Remember this recipe
Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later!Pin This Recipe
It is FINALLY college football season. This weekend all the big dogs are playing. It’s like Christmas at our house! I’m making lots of food for us to snack on while watching all the games. These Taco Ranch Bites are definitely on the menu! Taco Meat, ranch dressing, cheese, and diced tomatoes and green chiles baked in phyllo tarts. Seriously delicious! I ate WAY TOO many of these things when I created them. I can not wait to make this again this weekend!
How to Make Taco Ranch Bites
As I said, these taco phyllo bites are super easy to make. Just combine taco meat, ranch dressing, and cheese. Spoon the taco mixture into some frozen phyllo cups and bake. Just a quick note – this is made with phyllo tart shells. Look for the phyllo tart shells in the frozen dessert section – near the puff pastry.
You can make these tarts ahead of time and refrigerate or freeze for a quick snack later. I keep the trays and boxes of phyllo tarts and just freeze them in that. Works great! You can bake them from frozen – just add a minute or two to the cooking time.
Taco Ranch Bites are Great for a Crowd
We LOVE these easy Taco Ranch Bites. This recipe makes 75 bites, so it is perfect for a crowd!! These bites taste great hot out of the oven or room temperature. Give these a try for your next party! I promise there won’t be any leftovers!! YUM!
Taco Ranch Bites
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1-oz) package taco seasoning
- 1 (10-oz) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-oz) bottle Ranch dressing
- 5 (15-count) frozen phyllo tart shells
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a skillet, cook ground beef until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Add taco seasoning and diced tomatoes and green chiles. Stir and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Combine shredded cheddar cheese, Ranch dressing, and taco meat.
- Spoon taco meat mixture into frozen phyllo tart shells. You can freeze for later at this point.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until cheese melts. (Add 2-3 minutes to the baking time if baking frozen tarts).