adapted from Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
- 1 1/2 cups shredded jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces of cream cheese softened
- 1 (19 oz) can of red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken (I used 2 chicken breast, slow cooked in Lawry’s Mesquite marinade)
- 1 Tbsp chipotle powder
- 8 to 10 flour tortillas
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
Combine 1 cup of jack cheese, 1 cup of cheddar cheese, cream cheese, 3/4 cup (or so) of enchilada sauce, chipotle powder and chicken. Mix until well combined.
Pour about 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce into a 9×13 pan and spread it around.
Place about 1/4 cup of filling into each tortilla. Roll up and place in pan. Pour remaining sauce on top and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese.
Bake for 25 minutes or until heated through.