I made this for dinner the night before Chicken Legs went out of town and I ate leftovers for lunch and dinner the next day! It is that good! Give it a try. It is really a quick dish to make, especially if you use rotisserie chicken or pre-cook the chicken. (I always use my Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker to cook my chicken - can't beat juicy chicken in 8 minutes)
Rotel Chicken Spaghetti
- 3-4 large boneless chicken breasts (or rotisserie chicken)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounce) Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can (10 ounce) Rotel Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 – 8 ounce Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cut up chicken into bite size pieces.In a large skillet melt butter or margarine. Add cubed chicken, garlic and onion powder. Cook over medium-high heat until chicken is no longer pink and no liquid is left in skillet. Stir in soup, cheese and Rotel Tomatoes. Reduce heat to low, and cook until the cheese melts, stirring constantly.
Stir in spaghetti and pour into a lightly greased 2 quart casserole dish.
Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.